As a nation-wide survey led by J.D. Power and Associates discovered, clients are more disposed to do business with companies whose representatives are in uniforms since they are viewed as being more skillful and proficient. That study is applicable to any small business, including eateries, where wearing uniforms can make employees feel better about themselves and their work.
Uniforms carry that ambiance of solidarity and a feeling of having something in common with other workers and that has a positive impact on productivity and overall earnings. What’s more, since clients can promptly distinguish uniformed workers, they would instantly know who they can approach with questions about your service.
Custom uniforms usually carry your company’s logo and increase the chance of it being seen and remembered by your patrons.
These are a couple of good examples how custom uniforms can be good for your business and here are 10 more, according by Adam Soreff, Director of one of the largest custom uniforms companies in the US.
- Create an attractive business image. For better or worse, society tends to judge people by how they dress. Selecting an appropriate employee uniform can immediately establish a professional business image that attracts and helps retain customers.
- Promote your company or brand. When employees wear uniforms displaying corporate logos and colors, they help brand and differentiate their business in the markets they serve.
- Free advertising. Well designed work uniforms worn in public become “walking billboards,” promoting a company’s products and services “for free.”
- Protect workers. Uniforms deliver functional benefits, like wearer safety. For example, flame resistant (FR) workwear can help prevent injuries caused by accidental electrical arc flashes or flash fires, and high visibility uniforms can help protect workers from being struck by motorized vehicles.
- Improve security. Company uniforms featuring specific styles or colors quickly identify who does or does not belong in specific work areas or on job sites.
- Prevent product cross-contamination. Uniform programs designed specifically for the food or healthcare industries can help reduce cross-contamination threats; those constructed to dissipate static electricity can help prevent damage to sensitive electronic components.
- Foster team spirit. Work uniforms promote a sense of team spirit and a sense of belonging. This, in turn, can improve worker productivity.
- Employee benefit. Employer provided uniforms save employees money, and when provided as part of a rental program, eliminate employee laundering time and expense.
- Improve customer relationships. Work uniforms immediately identify company representatives who can be approached for purchasing information, thereby improving overall customer service.
- Promote company pride. Work uniforms help instill a sense of pride and responsibility and can convert employees into “brand ambassadors” outside the actual workplace.
With regards to improving your company’s image, you must stand above your competition – be distinctive, be one of a kind. Custom uniforms can always get this done for your brand.
By having custom made uniforms that fit your company image you will visually capture your target market and will associate your outstanding services with the sharp appearance of your staff.
By having your employees uniforms handcrafted by us, you ensure that your style is unmatched and that your company’s image stands out from the crowd. You are only limited by your own creativity – tints, fabric surfaces, lace, etc. We can also provide an expert opinion any time you need help selecting colors, fabrics, etc.
Our custom uniforms will make your staff as remarkable as you want them to be!